Sunday 14 November 2010

toothache

I have had toothache for over 2 weeks, been to the dentist, he did a patch up it will either settle down and I need to have a couple of crowns, eek expensive, or an extraction, he said that it would get worse before it got better, how true.  I am living on pain killers and they are not killing it totally.  I am so sick of feeling like this and now i have a cold as well.  pfft.
Maddy wanted to stay last night but yesterday she had earache so we took her to the doctor turns out she has tonsillitis and because the antibiotics seem to have helped already she is staying tonight.  She isn't going to school tomorrow.
Ben and his family are down, saw them yesterday and went out for breakfast with them and Bels parents this morning.  Then Ella rang to ask if she could come over for an hour while John was at acrobats.
The photo of Ella and me is a couple of years old, and I love it, she is a delightful child.


0 comments:

Post a Comment