Wednesday 30 September 2009

Wednesday

I have slacked off with Type+writer, I think that I have a bit of burn out from doing so many classes one after the other. So I am taking a few days break from it all, the beauty of JS classes is that they are up indefinitely.
Jen Hall is offering Octoberfest again this year but only for 15 days, I have registered for it as I am missing paper scrapping. See how I feel after next weekend's retreat.
Maddy slept over last night, it was lovely to have her here this morning, reading to her in bed while we had a cuppa.
After G picked her up I had my hair trimmed, then came back here and finally cleaned my house to my satisfaction.
Got my pics printed to make my retreat swap cards, only 9 days to go woo hoo.
Spoke to Annie today (Dunsborough), Ella went horse riding, Lila loved beach combing and Curtis has run out of food so could I go buy him some.

0 comments:

Post a Comment